Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boxing is Fun- A tip to beat the blues

Who say's working out must be tiring and boring??? My way of having fun is through, Boxing my way out on stress. It's simply enjoyable and energizing, once your body gets in tuned with all the jab and punches that you can throw. 

I just started again to enroll at Energy Revive beside Pure Gold, San Pablo City and I can feel my old self regaining my health and positivism in life. It is one of my medications to beat the blues away. I box 3- 4 times a week and I spent 3 hours a day at the gym-- I make sure all will be worth it.

I love doing their program because I really sweat and I can take many rounds on heavy bags, enbowl, mitts and other boxing equipments. Instructors are very nice and supportive-- because of it I am finally throwing good punches and jabs. I really recommend boxing because all of your lower and upper body parts are working. Stamina is very vital and I can feel myself having more every time I go out for another session.

Here are some tips to take the blues away just as I found boxing, writing, drinking coffee and hanging out with friends my way to stay a tuned with myself. 

10 TIPS TO BEAT THE BLUES AWAY!
1. Having a good cry- It is therapeutic to vent emotions by giving way to grief and accepting comfort from others.
2. Be good to yourself- Know your limits and happiness by practicing and knowing it everyday makes one blues away.
3. In despite of everything you feel down and can't shake the blues away; have time for yourself or bond with others. It's either you need a break from yourself or you need someone to turn to.
4. Realize you are not alone- Even yourself must accept that whatever you are going through there are always people around you to help.
5. Plan a course of action- Try to solve your problems and follow necessary steps till you improved.
6. Seek Help- Comfort from others and advice from others may it be professional or not will help you to stay in touch and look forward on something everyday. Confession to people is good for the soul and mind.
7. Follow a course of regular exercise even if its walking in a park
8. Break the habit of isolating yourself by renewing an interest in something- music, coffee breaks, movies, conversation
9. Join and Mingle- may it be organizations or just a fun run
10.  Write down your dreams or anything that can help you share what you truly feel. You can blog it on the net or have a personal journal so you can keep it private. 

REMEMBER: Find yourself a habit or activity to boxed your way out to the blues

No comments: