Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Mind for Excellence

As I watch and stare at my computer, memories of what happened before came through me. I am indeed living in a world where not much is expressed and felt. For years, my depression struck me so hard that I no longer know how to live on. I tried many simple things and ways to make me whole, but at some point, I had failed over and over again. 

I lost myself so many times, that I no longer know what I am living for. I had lost interest in life and in many things that one would enjoy, before everything happened. My relation ties with friends, families and relatives whither. It is something, I wouldn't wish to anyone. I started gaining weight and as time pass by, my attention span is no longer like before. I no longer see myself doing so many things. 

My blog entry is all about transforming myself and letting go to the higher power within me. 

First, I want to share the books I read which transformed me at peace- Living the Truth and The Four Agreements. These are my self help books that changed my perception after some time. It gave me a grasp of my own reality to live on again and to who I really am all these years. 

Secondly, my old habit of drinking too much died when I got my depression. It was the rule that I have to avoid that is why coffee (my ally) had been one of the most addicting things I enjoy. Besides coffee, I'm now developing a new habit, and I called  it excellence. As I see it, Excellence must be a passion- a key to the ultimate things that you want to sustain and achieve. A key to the higher person inside of ourselves, A key to the natural things that one can master, and it is the striving force to be the best that we can be.

Lastly, I want to share some points of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.

The Four Agreements:
                                        ·         Be Impeccable with your word
                                        ·         Don’t take anything personally
                                        ·         Don’t make assumptions
                                        ·         Always do your best

I had been striving all this time for the new insights and experience that I am encountering everyday. I am living my life with each blessing and it is an eye opener experience, one could get. For me, living one step at a time and reaching your dreams to the farthest possible you can imagine, makes me closer to where I want to be and where I would be.

"TAKING ONE STEP AT A TIME & KEEP MOVING FORWARD EVERYDAY"

REMEMBER: Have Passion for Excellence

No comments: