Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Coffee History

There are many ways to have that space and time that you needed. Often, we don't have them everyday because of the many things that goes in our heads. Sometimes it turns out to be a simple laugh or cry that would dry all your tears or stress away. I have been in down turn and return over the past years but it was the most memorable time of my life. It was the space and time I needed to find myself all over again and coffee have been my ally and friend.

My coffee history is no different from others but what made it special is the way I use to drink it and the way I share my time with people. Coffee as it is have been an ally for me every morning. It refresh my senses and it helps me to be energized and awake all day. I usually love to drink it alone but given a chance that a friend would invite me for a cup of coffee, my heart pounds with excitement for I love how I connect with people with one of my favorite drinks.

Connecting my coffee experience with my life is the reason why I wanted to share my coffee history. Coffee, as I take it every morning would be usually black. I love it to be bitter (sometimes sweet) and a little bit hot--- I want it plain and straight. I want to surprise myself sometimes on how hot it could be that it burns my tongue that I almost forget what time it is--- I often forget the world and start to have my own time and space. Coffee and life for me is to be simple,plain and as it boils down to the core it shows its true color and taste.

THATS HOW LIFE IS TO ME!

No comments: